• This website is a publication of Monamie Wealth & Retirement.
• Information is based on sources deemed to be reliable. Legal and tax information provided is general in nature and should not be construed as legal or tax advice. Always consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation. Tax rules and regulations are subject to change at any time. Monamie Wealth is not engaged in the practice of law or accounting.
• All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors on the date of publication and may change in response to market conditions. You should consult with a professional advisor before implementing any strategies discussed.
• Hyperlinks on this website are provided as a convenience. We cannot be held responsible for information, services or products found on websites linked to ours.
• All investments and strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Different types of investments involve higher and lower levels of risk. There is no guarantee that a specific investment or strategy will be suitable or profitable for an investor’s portfolio. Historical performance returns for investment indexes and/or categories, usually do not deduct transaction and/or custodial charges or an advisory fee, which would decrease historical performance results. There are no assurances that a portfolio will match or exceed any particular benchmark.
• Insurance product guarantees are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuing company.