• This website is a publication of Monamie Wealth & Retirement. Advisory services are offered by Elite Investment Team LLC, which is registered as an investment adviser with the SEC and only conducts business in states where it is properly registered or is excluded from registration requirements. Registration is not an endorsement of the firm by securities regulators and does not mean the adviser has achieved a specific level of skill or ability.
• Information is based on sources deemed to be reliable. Legal and tax information provided is general in nature and should not be construed as legal or tax advice. Always consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation. Tax rules and regulations are subject to change at any time. Neither Monamie Wealth & Retirement nor Elite Investment Team LLC is engaged in the practice of law or accounting.
• All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors on the date of publication and may change in response to market conditions. You should consult with a professional advisor before implementing any strategies discussed.
• Recognition from the Better Business Bureau should not necessarily be viewed as a measure of customer satisfaction with an investment advisory firm. Letter grades do not guarantee future investment success. Working with a highly-rated adviser also does not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance.
• Hyperlinks on this website are provided as a convenience. We cannot be held responsible for information, services or products found on websites linked to ours.
• All investments and strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Different types of investments involve higher and lower levels of risk. There is no guarantee that a specific investment or strategy will be suitable or profitable for an investor’s portfolio. Historical performance returns for investment indexes and/or categories, usually do not deduct transaction and/or custodial charges or an advisory fee, which would decrease historical performance results. There are no assurances that a portfolio will match or exceed any particular benchmark.
• Insurance product guarantees are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuing company.